cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

have problem of ouside dialing

msaeedi
Level 1
Level 1

i have installed CUCM and gateway , on the CUCM gateway is added as sip trunk , i created route pattern on CUCM and dial peer on gateway , digit manipulation is done on CUCM ( Predot ) , i connected to PSTN via FXO , i created dial-peer on gatway and pointed it to FXO ( port 0/0/0 ) now i can call outside it rings but there is no voice totally , when i answered mobile nothing happened i cant hear any thing.

can any one help on this issue??

thanks on advance

Senior Network Engineer
4 Replies 4

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

can you please check the bind command is pointing to correct interface on Gateway

if you have connection between CUCM and GW is sip then add this command

# voice service vip

# sip

# bind all source-interface <Interface name>

Br,

nadeem

PS: Please rate all useful post

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Mr Nadeem Ahmed , i didnt configure the voice service voip i will configure it and check if it can resolve the issue or not.

but the problem is for outside dial peer which is pots not voip.

at any how thanks

Senior Network Engineer

Thanks keep us posted.

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

PS: Please rate all useful post

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

msaeedi
Level 1
Level 1

after searching on the internet and try the problem was from the following issues:

i found the voice gateway cant ping the IP phone handset ( routing issue ) and i fix that it is working fine.

also for ring back i did configure cptone custom changing frequency and cadence and it seems it works well.

thanks & Regards

Senior Network Engineer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: