cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HELP - conference problems

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all dear friends, I have a CCM 4.1(3)sr7, a cisco 2650XM with 4DSP configured and an IGATE (for GSM network). The problem is when I try to initiate a conference with an IP Phone and 2 cell-phones (these two calls go through IGATE), the second cell-phone call is terminated, but if I use the software resources only I can establish the conference without any problem, but the intercluster calls, conferences between IP Phones is not possible any more.

Thanks a lot for any advise.

David

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

You may check the codec between all devices.

Check region settings for all devices involved.

IP Phones, Cell Phone and CFB

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

As Gonzalo says check you codecs, keep in mind that Software Conference Bridge only supports G.711 so if you are using G.729 to talk with the cell-phone that could be the problem, you might need a Transcoder for this or a Hardware Conference Bridge.

//Jorge

P.D.

Gonz no seas ñoño estas de vacaciones. =P

Thanks a lot my friends, but I cannot initiate a conference even in my central office where all my devices are using g711 and the log trace display me message this when an IP Phone try to make a cell-phone call : "isCapsCompliant_Reject OLC, incompatible framesperpacket compressiontype(4) milisecondPacketSize(80)"

Thanks again friends

David