cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Configure Auto Transfer Incoming call and Dual FXO analog numbers.

noorudden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured Cisco 2821 Router to setup VoIP local Numbers and Dual FXO lines. I would like to know the configurations in order to achieve following tasks

1) A call should auto transfer to another number "103" if a first number for example "100" (Reception) does not pickup after few rings. 

2) Also i have two Analog lines connected to VIC2-4FXO card. So how to configure another line for the same number "100".

Thanks In Advance.

Nooruddin

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Scott Pedersen
Level 1
Level 1

1) configure the forward on the Directory number from CUCM is probably the easiest way.

2) Assuming each analog is a different external number that both need to point at internal number "100". Set up a connection plar on the fxo port to forward the call to "100". Be sure you have a dial-peer setup to catch the "100" dialed pattern.

View solution in original post

1) assuming you have a PBX in place set forwards for the directory number via the configuration web service of the pbx. If using Call Manager Express you can configure from the CLI using the following document information for SCCP or SIP. SCCP config starts on page 784. https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmetrans.pdf

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Pedersen
Level 1
Level 1

1) configure the forward on the Directory number from CUCM is probably the easiest way.

2) Assuming each analog is a different external number that both need to point at internal number "100". Set up a connection plar on the fxo port to forward the call to "100". Be sure you have a dial-peer setup to catch the "100" dialed pattern.

1) Can you please give some command detail

2) this one understood. i will check tomorrow morning and will get back to you.

thank you so much for the prompt reply

1) assuming you have a PBX in place set forwards for the directory number via the configuration web service of the pbx. If using Call Manager Express you can configure from the CLI using the following document information for SCCP or SIP. SCCP config starts on page 784. https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmetrans.pdf