cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to customize enterprise greeting of Voice mail?

P3Myee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Expert,

I want to customize open greetings to replace the system default like "Hello, cisco unity conntion system....", i recorded my greeting in system call handlers-->open greeting--->EDIT->Greetings-->Standard, and check the option which Caller haer My Personal Recording, but when i goback to test, the greeting still is default, any other steps? thanks a lot!!!

2 Replies 2

V.Naveen Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

create new call handler and set it as open greeting..

Step 1 In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, expand Call Management, then select System Call Handlers.

Step 2 On the Search Call Handlers page, select Add New.

Step 3 On the New Call Handler page, enter basic settings, as applicable. (For field information, on the Help menu, select This Page.)

Note Fields marked with * (an asterisk) are required.

Step 4 Select Save.

Step 5 On the Edit Call Handler page, continue entering settings for the call handler.

Step 6 When you have finished entering settings on the Edit Call Handler page, select Save.

Step 7 On the Edit menu, select any (or all) of the following related pages, to continue adding applicable settings to the new call handler:

Transfer Rules

Caller Input

Greetings

Message Settings

Call Handler Owners

Note Depending on how you set up the call handler template on which this new call handler is based, you may not need to change any settings on these additional pages. At a minimum, however, you should record a name and one or more greetings for the call handler.

Step 8 If you change any of the settings on a page listed in Step 7, select Save before leaving the page.

Hi Kumar,

thanks for your reply, seems you give a normally procedure to setup a new call handler, anyway i will try once i get chance, thanks again