Helpful
Replies

How to enable and use Feature Access Code (fac) in CME Cisco SIP Phones

ronin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I have registered a few cisco IP phone SPA525 in CME and with SIP firmware

How can I possibly enable feature access code for these Cisco SIP Phones on CME ?

or how can I setup Call pickup feature as a softkey on this sip IP-phone (SPA525)?

All I found in cisco documents and tutorials were about sccp and nothing about SIP

DO you have any Document about how to enable Feature Access Code for SIP Phones, on the Cisco CME???

Thanks in advace

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I meant the SPA phones. They are not supported on a ISR CME. They are part of SBS product line. If you want to use ISR based CME, you will have to use Enterprise IP Phones. A couple of them would be 78XX, 89XX, 99XX.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What CME is this ?
AFAIK, SPA phones are not supported on ISR routers. They are part of SBS product line.

Hi

You mean feature access codes or softkeys do not work in CME (cisco 2811 router ) ?????

even feature codes ?

what a **bleep** !!! 

what should we do now ???

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I meant the SPA phones. They are not supported on a ISR CME. They are part of SBS product line. If you want to use ISR based CME, you will have to use Enterprise IP Phones. A couple of them would be 78XX, 89XX, 99XX.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: