IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So bear with me.  I was kinda thrown into all of this.  I have never worked with UCM before, so I'm learning on the fly. Version is 9.1.  Any how.....   We have an extension that is no longer in use but still gets calls.  Would like to forward those ...

spurs2k18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,   I recently installed 8 VG20XXM analog gateway to my CUCM cluster via SIP TRUNK but seeing this error;   Not In full service (please check SS). In the SIP on CUCM, it says; status down, status reason local=1   I have another model g...

Resolved! Cisco Call Manager

Hello,    I have a problem with changes in Cisco Call Manager, if I want to change anything it doesn´t work. It is because of Publisher is down (server crashed), and there is no way to repair it.   Q1: Is there any way to recover publisher, if I don´...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,   Any ideas how I can approach this one guys.. Call legs seems to keep stacking up on CUBE as per below:   CUBE-01>show call active voice compact <callID> A/O FAX T<sec> Codec type Peer Address IP R<ip>:<udp> Total call-legs: 64 932 ANS T0 g711a...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone out there support an on-prem CUCM <-CUBE SBC-> Exchange Online Unified Messaging (Office 365) integration for voicemail? With Microsoft announcing no more 3rd party PBX / SBC integration support as of July 2018 what options are people con...

Hello Team,When I'm trying to access CallHistory from Reports menu It gives me bunch of "undefined" numbers.(see attachment) Would you give me an idea how to get rid of them and where they come from ?And more common question , how CUE pull this log f...

Unanswered Topics