Helpful
Replies

how to enable Desk Pickup option

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

hi all,

i configured mobility option well, that give me good features like:-

SNR - Move to mobile ( give me ability to convert active call from IP Phone to my mobile)

now i need to enable Desk Pickup option, it suppose give me ability convert current active call from my mobile to my IP Phone desk.

how can i set it?

thanks

6 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

It’s not really Pickup as such, it is resume the call on the desk phone after you have hung up the call on the mobile that is defined as the SNR remote destination.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

There is a timer on the end user that has SNR enabled where you set the time to have the possibility to resume the call. The default setting is 4 seconds if I’m not wrong.

Response Signature

This document should contain the information needed. Configure Single Number Reach for CallManager 

Response Signature

As @Roger Kallberg said: You just hang up the call on your mobile phone. Then the call automatically rings 4s (which ever time you configured in the end user) on your telephone. And then you pickup the call on your telephone.

You hang up the call on the mobile and within the set timer use resume on the desk phone. This works as the call is actually not ended in CM before the set time based on the setting I referenced.

Response Signature

Then you maybe have a problem on your mobile phone, but this has nothing to do with Cisco CUCM or SNR.

10 Replies 10

It’s not really Pickup as such, it is resume the call on the desk phone after you have hung up the call on the mobile that is defined as the SNR remote destination.

Response Signature

thanks roger for your reply,

yes, that is right, but how can i use resume the call on the desk phone after i have hung up the call in my mobile,  already have SNR remote destination

There is a timer on the end user that has SNR enabled where you set the time to have the possibility to resume the call. The default setting is 4 seconds if I’m not wrong.

Response Signature

i think i`m a little confuse

pls check this scenario:

i`m in my office receiving a call in IP Phone 5555 and i answered it, now ( the call still active) i need to get out the office and still need continue the call so i press mobility in my IP phone to transfer the active call to my mobile, ( it is working with me) i get out the office with my mobile and active call.

now i`m back to office and still have the same call and i need to turned ( transfer) it to IP phone instead off my mobile because i`m back

the last step is how? how to returned it back to my IP phone ? i see the guide with option desk pickup. am i right?

As @Roger Kallberg said: You just hang up the call on your mobile phone. Then the call automatically rings 4s (which ever time you configured in the end user) on your telephone. And then you pickup the call on your telephone.

You hang up the call on the mobile and within the set timer use resume on the desk phone. This works as the call is actually not ended in CM before the set time based on the setting I referenced.

Response Signature

This document should contain the information needed. Configure Single Number Reach for CallManager 

Response Signature

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

thanks a lot for you all, i think i`m almost getting reach to my point, my last question:-

when i`m in call in my mobile there is no hangup button (option) in my mobile

sorry for inconvenience

Then you maybe have a problem on your mobile phone, but this has nothing to do with Cisco CUCM or SNR.

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

thanks a lot for you and roger, i`m really appreciated your support

tanks again!