Replies

How to find Concurrent IPIVR Ports in UCCE

yogesh shah
Level 1
Level 1

How to find Concurrent IPIVR Ports in UCCE 11.5 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Glad that it worked Yogesh, please remember to mark the thread as ANSWERED if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no way to find it in real time however you can run License Utilization Hourly Report from CUIC that will tell about the maximum number of inbound ports used for the given date and hour.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks for response. 

Please can you provide the sql query for this report shows IPIVR ports. I have for UCCE license. 

I need ONLY for IPIVR

{call sp_license_utilization('2017-08-03 18:30:00','2017-08-04 18:29:59','0','1')}

If you run for IPIVR CLI then use it below:

run uccx sp db_cra sp_license_utilization('2017-08-03 18:30:00','2017-08-04 18:29:59','0','1')

Time in the query is converted to GMT so do the offset accordingly i.e., while running report I choose the time as 12:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM and as my server is in IST Time Zone hence the time in GMT was offset to -5.30 hrs both in Start and End interval

Regards

Deepak

(Remember to Rate Helpful Posts)

Hi Deepak, 

Need more help. Everything good, where do i find my DB name ? like your db_cra ?

Let me know. 

Thanks again for the help

run uccx db_cra sp_license_utiliztion('2017-08-03 18:30:00','2017-08-04 13:29:59','0','1')

No valid command 

incomplete command ?

i found db name is still same name. 

I found my typo..... 

thanks very much it works now. 

Awesome. 

Glad that it worked Yogesh, please remember to mark the thread as ANSWERED if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

You are missing sp in front of db_cra and also the spelling of utilization is not correct. Check the command I shared earlier carefully and simply change the date and time as per your requirments.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: