Helpful
Replies

How to get agent's extension from session ID

nengkung
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have a question about uccx script.

I can get session ID from script when accept call but how to get agent's extension form session ID.

Please help me to solve

Thank you very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the agent hangs up before you pull the get call contact info, the agent extension should be in the last redirected number field. 

If they stay on until the call is answered, the agent number should be in the calling number field. 

You have to have the get call contact info step as the very first step in the script, and you'll have to get your agents to stay on the line till the call is answered for it to be reliable.

Cliff

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

What is it you are attempting to do?  The agent is not assigned at the point where the session ID is created, so your question really doesn't make sense.

Dear Clifford,

I need to know agent extension when agent transfer call from customer to another script.

I try to use get contact info at another script and do not have agent extension.

Call flow

customer --> ICD script --> agent --> trasnfer call to another script

Please help

If the agent waits till the system answers the call, you should be able to get the agent's extension if you use the get call contact info step immediately prior to the system answering the call.  The data you want should be in either the Last Redirected Number or Calling Number fields.

Dear Clifford,

I test already and show last redirected number is null.

Thank you fot your help

If the agent hangs up before you pull the get call contact info, the agent extension should be in the last redirected number field. 

If they stay on until the call is answered, the agent number should be in the calling number field. 

You have to have the get call contact info step as the very first step in the script, and you'll have to get your agents to stay on the line till the call is answered for it to be reliable.

Cliff