cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Import/Export personal directory?

Rogerx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Users wants to identify external caller, Personal address book (PBA) can fulfil this requirement? if yes, how can i add almost 500 contacts to the phone?

i did some research and found Windows address book but in new OS windows 10 or 11 i dont know how to do that.

if there is option to user outlook contacts i can also do that but dont know how to do this.

i installed address book sync Plugin add well but no success

Please assist.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can’t add all the 500 there is limit and you can’t add it in bulk.

personal directory can be added using self care portal but manually one by one.. 

Windows address book is the only option of importing in bulk to personal directory  which i never succeeded..

for personal directory, you can think of external directory services like Imagicle.

For your case PAB will not work as you expecting . probably you need third party. Check aurus5 site. They have some options..

https://aurus5.com/free-apps/external-caller-id.php

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You can’t add all the 500 there is limit and you can’t add it in bulk.

personal directory can be added using self care portal but manually one by one.. 

Windows address book is the only option of importing in bulk to personal directory  which i never succeeded..

for personal directory, you can think of external directory services like Imagicle.

For your case PAB will not work as you expecting . probably you need third party. Check aurus5 site. They have some options..

https://aurus5.com/free-apps/external-caller-id.php

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

i tried to add contacts manually in Personal Address book but it doesn't show the callder ID when receiving call from outside. any advise?

If you add personal directly it won’t show up as caller id.

Response Signature

Rogerx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nithin,

Thank you for your prompt reply, i will check if i can do this or aurus5 is suitable. otherwise i am also tying with old windows for WAB scenario.

if you can name some more 3rd party tool would be great.

Thanks. 

As mentioned up there, you can't add personal directories in bulk, but you can add them through the IP Phone itself or from the cucm self-care portal one by one and I think it's not as you required.

You can go with a 3thparty solution like imagicle uc suite.