Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove "0" on missed calls - CCM 7.1.5

Ivan Marinovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have ccm 7.1.5 and i added new sip trunk (new provider).

When I have missed calls, numbers have one extra "0" in front of number so i am unable to directly call missed number.

How can i remove that extra "0" that that don’t affect other SIP trunks configured on CCM.

Regards,

Ivan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're adding it, remove the TP or calling transformation pattern from the call flow.

If telco is delivering the call with that leading 0, you'll also need the above options to remove it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're adding it, remove the TP or calling transformation pattern from the call flow.

If telco is delivering the call with that leading 0, you'll also need the above options to remove it.

HTH

java

I don’t have any Calling Party Transformation Pattern, where else can i remove that "0" or where can I discard it?

You can use translation patterns for that as well.

HTH

java

Ok, i will try tomorrow.

for example:

When i call from my cell phone (number 0915674XXX) to my test phone 051685XXX

on phone is displayed 000915674XXX.

i would like to see on display 00915674XXX

So i need to create Calling Party Transformation Pattern:

0.0! 

and on Calling Party Transformations set:

discard digits - PreDot

Will that be ok?

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is there a CUBE in this enviroenment? If so the easiest thing would be to use calling translation rule on CUBE to strip the 0, or you can also use transformation pattern on CUCM (though I dont recall if that was added in CUCM 7 or 8).

Chris

There is no CUBE. Today I contact the provider and they told me that thay send me without that extra 0.