Views
Helpful
Replies

How to route outbound call to specific voice port

Nguyen KeThuc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

Now, I have Cisco IP phones, CUCM 8.5 and Cisco Voice GW 3945. My topo is following:

IP Phone ----SCCP----CUCM---H323---GW---FXOs---PSTN

So, I want IP Phone 1 is always routed outgoing on voice port 0/0/1 and IP Phone 2 is always routed outgoing on  voice port 0/0/2 and so on. Coud you recommend for me some solutions for this case?

Thanks

Thuc

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Easiest way is to configure a prefix for the calls on CUCM (RP,RL wherever you want) and then just match the dial-peer on the GW with that prefix. Obviously you need to do some work with CSS/partitions to make this work.

Since it's an exact match it will be removed but you'll bind those calls to a specific port.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suresh.Giridhar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

See what caller id you get on the gateway by making a test call outbound and if you get phone A as 3001 and B as 3002 then try configuring dial-peer with incoming 3001 or 3002 and respective destination port.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Easiest way is to configure a prefix for the calls on CUCM (RP,RL wherever you want) and then just match the dial-peer on the GW with that prefix. Obviously you need to do some work with CSS/partitions to make this work.

Since it's an exact match it will be removed but you'll bind those calls to a specific port.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks everyone. I will try them.

Thuc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: