cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt group/Call Pickup for support line

trippi
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to create a hunt group for our IT service desk.

I would like to ring one extension first (5011), if no answer, ring two extensions at the same time (call pick up group, 5012, 5013), then ring another extension (5014).

If nobody answers then go to a group voicemail.

Is that possible?

If so, can you help me with the steps?

1.  (Create Call Pick up group between 5012, 5013

2.  Create Hunt List, 5011, call pickup group, then 5014

2. Create Hunt Pilot, x5000

1 Reply 1

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I think what you require is three line-groups each associated with the same hunt-list in the appropriate sequential order. Create line-group for member 5011, with distribution method set to top down, and the hunt options configure to Skip remaining members, and go directly to next group—If you choose this hunt option, Cisco Unified Communications Manager skips the remaining members of this line group upon encountering the first unavailable member. Cisco Unified Communications Manager proceeds directly to the next line group in a hunt list.

Configure the second group for members 5012 and 5013 with the same hunt-options, for this group set the distribution to broadcast, the last group should be configured as the first for member 5014, the hunt options should be configured to stop-hunting.

The hunt-pilot 5000 hunt forward settings should be configured to forward to voicemail on no answer and/or busy following the attempted distribution to the members.

Regards
Allan

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App