cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Groups | Distribution Algorithm Not Working?

TariqMK
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have a situation where a Hunt Group configured with 10+ users is set to use the Distribution Algorithm: Longest Idle Time.

However I have been receiving reports that calls to the Hunt Group do not seem to be distributing calls as such.

All users are logged in and active, however there can be users who have been idle the whole day yet their colleagues next to them get several calls in a row.

My Questions:

- Are there any logs/debugs I can take to see how this Hunt Group distributes calls?

- Is there a setting/condition I am missing for this Distribution Algorithm to work?

2 Replies 2

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Khan,

The only log you require at that point is Call Manager, if you can do the testing in short time it would be less traffic, if you let it test the normal way like the call would come in production it might take time, which would mean the size if logs would increase.

JB

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

You would need CCM logs to see how calls are being distributed (not that easy to read though).  

Also regarding how Longest idle works, refer to:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11762121/huntline-group-longest-idle-time-meaning

Please rate and mark correct if helpful

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please rate and mark correct if helpful
Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: