cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Detail Report and Summary Report Data Different

korkiatcisco
Level 1
Level 1

In the CUCM CDR Analysis and Reporting, Device Report -> Hunt Summary and Hunt Pilot Detail are not the same data

Issue 1: Hunt Pilot Summary, the data is blank "sometimes" I generate the report (the heading of table is exist but the content is none). so I moved to generate the report on Hunt Pilot Detail

Issue 2: Hunt Pilot Detail, the data is generated normally but the data is less than the data in Hunt Pilot Summary report. From my investigation, I found that "some of" calls with 0 duration is missing. if the call is cancelled by the caller (BYE from caller), no call is logged. but if the call is cancelled by any other actions, the call will be logged with NA in "Date/time connected" and 0 in "duration" filed.

Service Parameter Configuration:

CDR Enabled Flag: True

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag: False (will try to change to True if it's the solution)

1 Reply 1

CallManager does not generate CDRs for calls that terminate normally and have a duration of 0 seconds, unless the CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag service parameter is set to True.When CDR generation is enabled, CallManager generates a CDR for each call that was connected for 1 second or more.

Response Signature