cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco mobile 5G router option?

Hello.We have C819 LTE series routers and would like to upgrade to 5G option. I searched Cisco products and found only cellular gateways CG522-E and CG418-E. This is only a passthrough device, not a router. Are there any 5G routers available, similar...

dast998 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

outcall cisco doesnt work

i have problem i can't dial outcall  the configuration  Call-Center#show runCall-Center#show running-configBuilding configuration...   Current configuration : 4976 bytes!! Last configuration change at 18:21:35 Iraq Sat Jul 23 2022!version 15.6service...

ares by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 7912 registering to CUCM 14

Does anyone know if a Cisco 7912 will register on CUCM 14? I know it's deprecated in an older version of CUCM. However, will placing and receiving basic calls still work (although it would not have security updates, bug fixes, etc.)? Or does the 7...

rmeuchel by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! how to channelized the E1 for CUCM and assigne each channel for each user.

Hi, I need to configure the Router as a gateway for CUCM, In to the router i have a E1 module that i need to channelize. In this case i need to to assign a public number prom PSTN number that comes on port for each user  ( one channel for user  for ...

Resolved! HA on Cube

Hi all, I have 4 Cube with redundancy configured on them. Basically, they are installed in pairs at two distant sites. The configuration is as follows: Cube1redundancymode noneapplication redundancygroup 1name LocalGateway-HApriority 150 failover thr...