cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot not queueing if more than 1 LG member

bennyb11
Level 1
Level 1

I am dealing with a situation where my Queue enabled Hunt Pilot is not placing calls in the queue. The Hunt Pilot consists of 1 Line Group with 4-line group members and 1 Hunt List. Call distribution is set to Longest idle. Automatically Logout Hunt Member on No Answer Not checked. RNAR 20, and Hunt Options are set to the defaut values.

The queueing process works as expected if the Line Groups is configured with only 1 member. The process fails if the Line Group is configured with more than 1 member regardless of the second line member Logged into Hunt Group status.

If two LG members are logged into the queue and ready to answer calls, only 1 line member is able to answer a call. Subsequent calls automatically get routed to the destination DN that I have configured for No hunt members logged in or registered. I am using multicast enabled MOH and I have also tried settng the MOH setting to None.

Nothing seems to wor so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using CUCM 12.5.

Than you

2 Replies 2

mradell
Level 1
Level 1

Hey bennyb11. For the others LG members are you sure their phones are logged in to the Hunt Group? There are a couple of elements to making sure phones are logged in to receive calls from a LG:

There is a check box on the device page for each phone labeled "Logged Into Hunt Group". If this is checked the phone is currently logged in to accept calls from any LGs it's a part of. If you have the LG set to log out members of the LG on no answer they may be logged out. You can confirm this by looking for that check box on their device page. To allow them to log in/out at will they need to have an HLOG key assigned as either a softkey (softkey template) or on a line key (Phone Button Template). You would want to have this key available on all those phones as they could be logged out automatically for not answering, and then have no way to log themselves back in.

bennyb11
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I can see from the device page that all L:G members are logged in.  I configured a Login and Logon button on each device.  I am wondering if this is a bug. I tried resetting the HL and re enableing the queue with no change. I only have two queue enaabling the queue with not change. I just recently started using queues and both queues are having the issue including my test queue.