Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Summary Reports

alexandru_t
Level 1
Level 1

Does any of you made this work?

The Hunt Pilot Summary?

For No.of Calls Abandoned(Not Answered nor Redirected) or No.of Calls Forwarded due to no Answer(FONA) or No.of Calls No.of Calls Failed Forwarded due to Busy(FOB) I have value of 0.

Why is that?

I attached the files, with one month report.

We have set up Call Handler in unity, who ever calls and press 0 goes to this Hunt Pilot 5070, and if none picks up the phone or busy it goes to voicemail.

CDR Enabled Flag is True, and CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flas is False.

We have a server that's collects all the logs and we are using the "OfficeWatch" app, but the numbers doesn't match. Incoming calls for hunt pilot from the attached file doesn't match the logs from the server that's collecting the logs. As you can see it in the attached files, CDR reporting says that  the number of calls per month is 2550 calls, but the report from the server that's collecting the calls is 1579. That's a big difference.

My manager asked me how many calls did we received for the Hunt Pilot 5070, and I'm confused, which one should I use.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure that the Service Parameters you referenced are enabled on each cluster node that the CCM service is activated. These are not cluster wide parameters.

Also, I suggest enabling the CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration setting for a week, or even a day, and see if that fixes your call forward counts. If not, you may want to reach out to support of the OfficeWatch app you're using; they are likely to be more familiar with how their app parses the CDR files.