cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have a 7832 3pc It's saying " Device not trusted" on call manager. I'm running Call Manager version12.0.1

I have a 7832 3pc It's saying " Device not trusted" on call manager.

when call to any another model like 7821 cant hear me and after close line the phone 7821 hanged and restart automatically.

I'm running Call Manager version12.0.1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, there is no workaround, you bought the 3PCC variant which is meant to be used with 3rd Party Call Control agents not with CUCM.

If the devices are brand new, you'll have to work with the vendor to swap them for devices with Enterprise FW.

Otherwise, you can find the migration procedure at upgrade.cisco.com, notice that depending on your Cisco licensing there might be an associated cost for this, thoroughly read the documentation and procure the licenses before performing the actual procedure.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you mean to say that you bought the 3PCC variant of the 7832 and you want to use it with CUCM that is NOT SUPPORTED, you need to buy the version with enterprise FW or perform the FW migration to enterprise.

3PCC devices are NOT supported for CUCM registration.

HTH

java

Dear @Jaime Valencia 

i have the 7832 3pw-na-k9 
is their any workaround to use it with CUCM 
if i change the firmware to the phone it will work without any problem 

No, there is no workaround, you bought the 3PCC variant which is meant to be used with 3rd Party Call Control agents not with CUCM.

If the devices are brand new, you'll have to work with the vendor to swap them for devices with Enterprise FW.

Otherwise, you can find the migration procedure at upgrade.cisco.com, notice that depending on your Cisco licensing there might be an associated cost for this, thoroughly read the documentation and procure the licenses before performing the actual procedure.

HTH

java