cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iDivert push

waldronks
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently using CUCM 8.0.3 and the iDivert is already set up as a softkey template for our 7900 series phones.  My question, without having to go through each individual phone configuration (over 300) within CUCM to apply all devices, is there a faster way of activating this feature? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Active what?

If iDivert is already on the softkey template then you don't need to do anything to active it, if you just added it to existing template simply reset the phones. if you built new template and need to assign it to 300 phones then use BAT to get it assigned or assign it via Common Device Configuration keeping in mind that whatever is assigned on the phone will overwrite the common device config settings.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Active what?

If iDivert is already on the softkey template then you don't need to do anything to active it, if you just added it to existing template simply reset the phones. if you built new template and need to assign it to 300 phones then use BAT to get it assigned or assign it via Common Device Configuration keeping in mind that whatever is assigned on the phone will overwrite the common device config settings.

HTH,

Chris

I worded that incorrectly.  Definitely trying to assign to the 300 phones as the template has already been built.  Thank you very much!! Very helpful!