cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3725 and VIC-2FX0

Hello allI am working on my first VOIP/UC project and I'm running into some trouble out of the gate.I have a 3725 router and access to two IOS images:advipservicesk9-mz.124-25d and ipvoice-mz-124.25dI've installed a NM-HD-2V card into the 3725 but wh...

We are using four digit extensions that match the numbers in the DID range that our telco has provided. Under the line configuration we are creating the External Phone Number Mask which includes the first seven digits (UK) and then XXXX as the extens...

I would like to know how to provide a  feature for the Receptionist in such a way that receptionist can interrupt the shared line DN extension and join in between their calls , and say there is a vistor waiting for you in reception or some emergency ...

Hi,I have CUCM 8.6 integrated with Unity Connection 8.6. I want to change my mailbox box number on Unity Connection from a 4 digit to 8 digit number.Example from 1234 to 80051234. Extension on my IP phone is is 1234. I have created a new VM profile o...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes