cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Voicemail and CUCM

Hi,We have created a Voicemail pilot number 1000. We have a UCCE solution where by customer input an agent extension, if the agent is available the call is routed to him. If the agent is not available, the ICM checks for other agent availability, if ...

I am having trouble getting some caller id working for our mobility remote destinations. I would like always show the caller id of the cell phone or external caller when calls are recived to the DID>DN thats tied to the SNR. I was able to create a se...

Hi voice team, I have the follow environment below: PSTN CALLS -------->>> Voice gw Cisco >>> CUCM >>> Cisco IP phones                                              ||                                              || (Via ISDN)                         ...

Hey guys,Need some guidance. Right now our AA is forwarding to our remote device profiles which end up at our cell phones instead of the DN's at our desk. This worked before on our old cluster but after migration to our new one this functionality has...

My senerio is  head  office am using callmamager 7.1.2 ,in branch office i am using callmamager express 8.6 , in the call manager i have cretaed branch office callnanager express as gateway. i have created dial-peer in branch office  and Route patter...

My client is running CIPC 7. something. The CUCM is 7.3The PC's are running win 7 32 bit.2-3 Times a day the phone get frozen. If they try to access any soft button they get "that key is not active here".They are unable to pickup any calls or do anyt...

rdewhurst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes