Views
Helpful
Replies

Implementation Information

yency
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I planning an implementation with CUCM Cluster, Right now I have 4 offices with, 2 offices CUCM 4.1 and Unity 4.0, rest 2 CME. Each office has separte PSTN lines and geteways, In the main office We'll have a cluster with IPCC 7.0, but the main doudt that I have, is how to handle the Incoming calls of the office that has 4.0 and unity, since right now those calls are handle by the unity, but in the moment I made the changes how those call will be handle. I was looking in the SRND guide and the modle that apply for my case is "Multisite Deployment with Centralized Call Processing" I'm very clear for that part but the issue that I have how to handle incoming calls in each site.

Any help thanks

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, are you implementing new cluster and looking for best way to handle routing to existing cluster with remote locations?

If so, you have 2 choices:

1. Migrate those sites to the new cluster

2. integrate clusters together via inter cluster trunk

Let us know if you meant something else.

Chris

Thanks for the answer.

I'm going with the Option 1, migrate all the sites to the new cluster, but my main concernt is how to handle the incoming calls issue using the new cluster.

During the migration you point your GWs to the new cluster which is would already be preconfigured ahead of time with phones, GW config, etc. 

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: