IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SNR setup and working. I’ve configured the Mobility Softkey for my phone. I’m able to send a call from my desk phone to my cell phone. When I try to send the call from my cell back to my desk phone, the call disconnects.I’m running Callmanager...

Hii want to change the number when someone call to a receptionist .for exemple i have two receptionist with the DN 111 and 222 with associated line group 333I want if someone call 111 or 222 to be transformed to 333 directly and will rin on both phon...

Hi All, Just a small help here , if possible. We have recently installed CUCM v9.0 in vmware enviroment, while i was able to find the unity doc . Did not seem to find the cucm v9.0 doc for the new feature that it has seperating it from the 8.X series...

Having issues with the BACD script, albeit a wierd error.When I call "751" from a local softphone on the CME, the menu/script works without issues.However when I call from an external phone, I dont hear the menu, and the call disconnects after 15 sec...

Hi,I want to match this translation pattern 9[3-9].! and transform it to +00[3-9].!Is it possible to do such translation in one translation pattern? example1:called number is this: 9312345Translated number should be: +00312345example2:called number i...

HiI have one C2901-CME-SRST/K9  then I bought some 7941 and 9951 IP Phone from internet, do I need to buy some license for the 7941 and 9951 IP Phone as right now they are not working with the router? I have checked on internet, looks some license li...

Echo Chan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been asked to look at setting up a customers MOH for there internal radio station. Are there any Documents that detail the process for this?My Understanding is that you would need to:Setup a seperate server/PC to run the live feed and then ...