Views
Helpful
Replies

Import historical CDR to Excel

Mike Hagans
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all,

Is it possible to take historical CDR files and import them into excel? I see a way to do 'import text file' in excel, but that's one at a time and I have multiple... Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I opened a ticket with TAC and it turns out there was no way they could recommend to import multiple CDR's into excel. We ended up having the CDR's being ingested to Splunk already so we used that tool to export the records back to excel and changed the cucm service parameters to allow cucm to store cdr's for the max (180 days )

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

CDR is exported in CSV which be easily converted to xls (i think save as
will do the job). Did I get the question correctly?

Thanks for the response. I can export CDR records from CUCM to excel but we have configured an FTP server as a billing server in cucm to offload CDR's for another reason. So, I'm trying to see if I can import those into excel as well to provide historical data on calls. CUCM is only going back 60 days. I've since increased that to 180 but trying to include these for now if I can. 

Thanks again, 

I opened a ticket with TAC and it turns out there was no way they could recommend to import multiple CDR's into excel. We ended up having the CDR's being ingested to Splunk already so we used that tool to export the records back to excel and changed the cucm service parameters to allow cucm to store cdr's for the max (180 days )

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: