Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Import wav. file to CUC

Dear all

I'm installing CUC(8.6) I would like to know how to import wav. file to create greeting I don't know menu to import.Guide me please.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nongluck,

This is explained here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/administration/guide/9xcucsagx/9xcucsag150.html

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

You should update the java version to the latest on your PC, then you will get the options as attached in the pic.

Manish

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nongluck,

This is explained here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/administration/guide/9xcucsagx/9xcucsag150.html

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Hi Manish

Thank you for help let me read document and try I will be back update again

Hi Manish

I go to menu system call handler>>>create name

but I can´t see any menu in order to open a file. I only see the "Play/Record" interface . When I press it, Unity shows a message: "InnitApple Failed to get the instance"  
I tried to update java and add exception in java already but not working.This is correct to import wav. file ?  

You should update the java version to the latest on your PC, then you will get the options as attached in the pic.

Manish

Thank you Manish let me tried

Hi

Just adding to Manish's point.

Unity Connection based these Java Applets are extremely sensitive to the Java version as well as total installations of Java.

Since you are getting this annoying err, here are the steps that I would have followed:

1. go to www.java.com

2. Click on "Do I have Java?" link ( it is a very tiny link)

3. It should bring the option of "Verify Java Version"

Click the button, and proceed and it shall tell you if you have what version of the Java.

However in case of any issues, just remove ALL Java from the system and restart it, and follow the process, and then it may come back and say, you do not have Java.

At that point, install the latest Java version and Restart the computer once again.

HTH

Hi Wilson and Manish

Thank you for help now it working I can import my wav. file but I have problem when I choose file already then save it system show "Failed to record name" please see file attach how ti fix it

Hi Nongluck,

You may try the workaround listed in the following bug for this error

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCto92753

Manish

Hi Manish

let my test it I will update again

Hi Manish

Now It's working I used Unity Connection Audiotext Manager.Thank for help.

Hi,

Could you explain how it worked for you?

Thanks

Hey, I did this, however, to no luck.

I updated current java version, added the exception for CUC in java control panel but I am still getting InnitApple Failed to get the instance error.

Thanks