Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming call on FXO port is not working

Dears ,

I have a strange issue when I make an incoming call from outside on our analog landline FXO , the incoming call is not transferring to Cisco phone although it's configured with (Connection plar opx XXXX) but  it's working properly with the analog phone , what is the missing issue on that !!!!!!!

Here is the debug vpm all in case of incoming call as attached

Regards,

Amr

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post your configuration please along with "debug voice ccapi inout"

Is there CUCM or CME in the picture? If CUCM what is this GW defined as SIP or H323 on CUCM? Does it the GW/trunk have proper CSS applied to it to extend the phone the DN?

Thanks Chris for your feedback , the configuration is attached in my previous reply , iam using CUCM and H.323 GW and iam using the correct CSS and noted that all phones in None partition .

through my next site visit , i will collect the "debug voice ccapi inout" .

Regards,

Amr

Dears ,

It's solved by the following link, Thanks for all of you for your active response .

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12580266/fxo-inbound-call-issue#comment-11078041

Regards,

Amr

Dear Chris ,

Here is the Logs of Debug voice ccapi inout as attached , your input is highly appreciated .

Amr

Deven Gandhi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amr

Are you experiencing this issue with multiple lines or just one?  Have you tried different FXO port?

Without looking at your config it's hard to tell.  It could be dial-peer or config on your voice-port or routing issue.

Looking at your debug, I had some what similar issue with one of our location few weeks ago.  I did not test with analog phone as location was in different state.  It turned out to be Telco issue.

-Deven Gandhi
*Please rate all useful post

Thanks Deven for your reply , i already tested this issue with different FXO port , and it's gave me the same result , here is the attached Show run .

Also , I tested configuration with MGCP and one another time with H323 with the same result ,

the CUCM in a site and (VG router & phone) in another site but i can ping to CUCM and Phone IP address from VG router , and if the problem come out from telco side , How i can prove that ????

Amr

Amr,

When the FXO is called it should be matching DN 1003.
Looking at your config the only match is Dial-Peer 950 VOIP.
Then IP to 172.16.120.11 (CUCM I would imagine).

So what does DN 1003 match in CUCM ?

Regards
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

HI Alex ,

Yes this is cucm ip address , but what do you mean about matching 1003 on cucm , it's normally dn for aphone with none partition , Is there any configuration missing on vg router or cucm should be added ???

Amr