IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am at the moment new to voice, although I have routing ccna and experience with data networks. I just got Cisco ISR 4331 Bundle with UC & Sec Lic  PVDM4-32  CUBE-10 and new phones 7841, 8851, 8861. The router has version 03.16.00c.S.155-3.S...

for one of our branch ..local team procure the Analog FAX number & asking us to is it possible to connect that on the cisco Voice Gateway .. where we are using VGW CISCO3925 & for this we purchase the VIC3-4FXS/DID  to connect the the FAX line on VGW...

I managed to initiate calls by the protocol handlers (e.g. tel:+491511232323423) so Jabber dials the number for me on windows... but for dialing into our seamless communication platform with the respective conference numbers (e.g. "777888999#") On va...

xdohrmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Did anyone have a problem to log into WebDialer page using valid username/password? I used standard URL: https://CUCM_IP:8443/webdialer/Webdialer I get the following: HTTP Status 500 - type: Exception report message: description: The server...

Hi, For our emergency numbers we need to send 1992(emergency Number)(zipcode) out. i've made a route pattern on the cucm: 1XX transforms to 1992(zip)1XX (format required by provider) i'm trying to swap the order of the digits on the cube with this t...

Dear teamI tried to integrate Cisco Unity Express 8.6 with my cucm 9.2, and reached till initialization wizard, even imported one user with administrator rights.But after that it prompted for a reboot of unity module and since then CUE has not come u...