cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming DID digits on PRI circuits

ROY THOMAS
Level 1
Level 1

WE have 3 Call Managers; 2 at our Main Office and 1 at a remote location. We have 3925 gateways containing a PRI circuit at our Main and a 3945 at the remote that contains 2 PRI circuits. We've done failover tests in the past but we recently did one and when we failed our Main, we could not receive inbound calls through our remote Call Manager. We could make outbound calls but no inbound calls. The provider is L3 at both locations. They're telling us that the digits are being rejected by our PBX which I find hard to believe. What am I missing? I've looked at the Gateways, I've looked at the configuration on all 3 call managers. Where specifically do I need to look that could alter my incoming calls? WE our at 10.5.

Thank you

Roy

1 Reply 1

Hello Roy

You can run the debugs on the gateway depending upon the protocol being used. Do a show log and you would get to know if the call has actually come in or not. By this you should be able to track down your call. 

Regards

Abhay Reyal

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle