Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incomming voice traffic problem

hi,

I have a problem with incoming calls traffic. When someone try to call me I can't hear him  but he can hear me. I suspect the codec but I need your help to solve the problem. Thanks

Regards,

Aristide

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to provide more details, explain the call flow, system and versions, what phone models, etc.

One way audio 99.9% of the time is related to IP routing issue, or if using SIP incorrect binding of interfaces on the CUBE.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to provide more details, explain the call flow, system and versions, what phone models, etc.

One way audio 99.9% of the time is related to IP routing issue, or if using SIP incorrect binding of interfaces on the CUBE.

Thank you Deren,

We made a sip trunk between a gateway router and the CUCM; Also I have a firewall in the network.

It can be probably a routing issue because I have not subdivised the router interface which is directly connected with a switch port.

The IP phone DHCP pool is manage by a layer 3 switch.

Regards, 

Aristide

OK, please post your CUBE config so we can review the interface bindings.

Review you firewall log to see if anything related is being blocked, as firewall can definitely cause this.

As to IP routing is this only happening to external calls? Is CUBE defined for media flow-through or flow-around?

Thank you Chris,

Everything is ok now.

Regards,

Aristide

So, what was the solution?

Please remember to rate all useful posts!

Thank you Deren,

It was a routing issue.

Regards,

Aristide