IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Our SIP link pilot number is 0114 XXX XXX . We have configured DID 0114 XXX XXY for 1111 number. Incoming calls are coming to 0114 XXX XXY number is directly going to 1111. Can I configure 1111 outgoing calls going through 0114 XXX XXY? Regards, ...

Can anyone recommend a cost effective way to implement SIP VOIP redundancy at remote sites? We have cube routers in our DC that handle all our SIP traffic for our Corp office and 200 + remote sites, however if a remote lost their mpls connection they...

I have a 2901 router setup as an h323 gateway for 4 fxo lines.  The problem is only 1 call can be placed at a time (inbound or outbound).  the second call seems to rings the other end once and but will not let you answer.  What would cause a router t...

Dear All,  I am facing an issue with wireless 7925 phones. we are getting high packet loss while making internal calls from wireless 7925 phones to other phones connected in LAN. It causing voice clarity issues. calls between the phones connected in...

dijin1986 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Intercom Config

Hey, guys. Need some assistance configuring Intercom functionality for 8841's and 7841's (CUCM 10.5) if possible. Here's what I've done thus far: 1. Created Intercom partition 2. Created Intercom CSS 3. Created number of Intercom DN's equal to numbe...

Hello: I am not able to make a fax machine working. I have a FXS port conected to a gw with a sip trunk to the ISP. I have configure the DID at the voice port and the call is arriving to the port but the fax doesn´t hang up. I have this output when I...

aherraez77 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes