cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing new certs onto 7.1.3 CUCM servers

jasunf
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a small challenge following instructions provided to install a new trusted cert onto my 7.1.3 cucm servers.

The link to those directions are:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6119

I've obtained and installed the root cert per the instructions.  I've then tried to apply the tomcat cert and I get the following:

The requested command [sudo/usr/local/platform/bin/CertMgmt.pydecodeop:importtype:certsunit:tomcatsrc-cert:%2Fusr%2Flocal%2Fplatform%2Fupload%2Fcerts%2F%2Ftomcat.dercert-dir:%2Fusr%2Flocal%2Fplatform%2F.security%2Ftomcat%2Fcertskey-dir:%2Fusr%2Flocal%2Fplatform%2F.security%2Ftomcat%2FkeysrootCA-cert:rootcert.certrust-dir:%2Fusr%2Flocal%2Fplatform%2F.security%2Ftomcat%2Ftrust-certslogfile:%2Fvar%2Flog%2Factive%2Fplatform%2Flog%2Fcert-mgmt.logresultfile:%2Fvar%2Flog%2Factive%2Fplatform%2Flog%2Fcertde-info.xmldescription:Self-signed+certificate] could not be executed.

I've followed the directions to the letter and that's the result above.  Are there other instructions available?  I've been searching.

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the file extension of the cert?

Hailey

.cer like in steps 5 and 6.  I followed the directions to the letter (unless I misinterpreted the directions at certain step).