cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ism and cue

Hello, im having problems to install cue on a ism module, im not able to ping it and if i stablish a session its rebooting all the timethis is the status, whats wrong with it?2900cme#service-module ism 0/0 status Service Module is Cisco ISM0/0Service...

I have a Cisco IOS voice gateway with two QSIG connections to an ISDX PBX using a couple of Westell IQ3000 QSIG/DPNSS convertors. One of the Westell convertors recently died and we have attempted to replace it with the Cisco VG30D, which is the Weste...

Dear allNow , I meet an question, Our Customer has an ipt network and they tell us the ip phone need to apply partition and css policy in each phone , Does any can help me , Has any one can tell me best method to be possible to let me fast complete t...

We have an issue regarding the call display on the 7965/7942 phones.  Here it goes....When  we receive a call on either a 7965 with multiple lines configured, and  the call is placed on hold, we see a call display with the incoming  number flashing o...