Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating MS Dynamic CRM with Finesse for Screen Popup

moses.ezra1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Expects,

I am new to finesse customization, now i am trying to bring MS Dynamic CRM as a gadget in finesse to show the Screen pop up. I don't  know how to Start. Kindly help me

Thanks  in Advance!!!

4 Replies 4

anshumansingh45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

please move this discussion to the contact center forum for more quick responses. BTW have you integrated your CRM with UCCX by using some CRM connector??

because i also have one upcoming UCCX project in which i have to integrate the salesforce CRM to UCCX and provide click to call feature through the CRM. So i guess if you post it to the contact center forum then we both would be getting answers.

Regards,

Anshuman Singh

Ok Anushuman I will Post there . Thank You Very much for your Support

Hi there,

Did you manage to get helpful responses to your question? Can't find the new thread there so I'm posting my answer on here. You may want to take a look at Tenfold, a 3rd party integration tool which easily integrates Cisco Finesse and MS Dynamics. You'll get the screen pop feature along with a unified UI that allows users to view all relevant customer info, take notes, select the most appropriate disposition. It also automatically logs and records all calls that can help in real-time monitoring.

Aki Merced

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Look at Screenpop Sample Gadget which will display the MS Dynamic CRM page as soon as agent will answer the call within the same pane on which Finesse Desktop is opened. There are other sample gadgets as well

http://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/downloads/sample-gadgets/

You can also achieve this using Screen-Pop workflow action but in that case MS Dynamics CRM page will either open in a new tab in the same browser in which Finesse Desktop had been opened. Else it will open in a new browser altogether if you choose "Other" in Handled By option instead of Finesse Desktop.

Also, Anshuman is correct that posting things to specific forum will help to great extent.

Regards

Deepak