Views
Helpful
Replies

intercluster non-gatekeeper controlled calling

gmanzo2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an 11.5 and 7.1 CUCM clusters, the 11.5 is new and will be replacing the 7.1 cluster, however, I need to comunicate both clusters. I am able to call from 7.1 cluster to 11.5 cluster, but now from viceversa. In the RTMT call process i see the call and it says termination cause code (1) Unallocated (unassigned) number. The number requested by the calling user cannot be reached because it is not currently assigned to any user by the network.

What does this mean? I have a route pattern with the destination dial plan configurated, but it is my first time I do it with a 11.5 version. What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You will get (1) Unallocated (unassigned) number, when the number is not configured in CUCM or the calling device \ line CSS done have partition on the called device. For test put the number in NONE partition and then make a call. If it work check the inbound CSS tor GW \ Trunk and make sure the partition of called phone is in it. 

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You will get (1) Unallocated (unassigned) number, when the number is not configured in CUCM or the calling device \ line CSS done have partition on the called device. For test put the number in NONE partition and then make a call. If it work check the inbound CSS tor GW \ Trunk and make sure the partition of called phone is in it. 

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Or, that you're not doing the necessary digit manipulation to reach the DN

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate