tprochazka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have CUCM 9.1 and customer request is to:

group A - some  phones

group B - rest of the phones

A calls B - calling party number is masked

A calls A - calling party number is untouched.

I tried to:

put calling party transformation of A sources on A phones settings level, but this masks all calls from A group (either to group A or to group B),

there is option of calling party transformation for incoming calls (on the phone settings level). So I put different CSS defining A sources and keeping

identification but as transformation is made whe call leaves the phone A you probably cannot influence source again when call comes to phone

to group A.

Dont you now how to setup phones in order to follow requested function (preferable via transformation patterns). I dont want to make another tranlation patterns...

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Any digit manipulation is applied before the call is presented to the phone...Hence you need to apply the xformation on B phones for A's number to be witheld...

So when a call from A comes to B, before the call is connected cucm will apply the calling party xformation on B and will then restrict the caller ID before call is connected..

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Any digit manipulation is applied before the call is presented to the phone...Hence you need to apply the xformation on B phones for A's number to be witheld...

So when a call from A comes to B, before the call is connected cucm will apply the calling party xformation on B and will then restrict the caller ID before call is connected..

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

I was trying to rate the post but it would only allow 1 star and then I couldn't back it out.  Just wanted to let you know that I was going to Rate it with 5 Stars.  Your answer helped me out.  Thanks! And sorry about the 1 star...that is not what i wanted to do.

Glad to help..you can try and rate it again it should work

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: