Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator Voicemail Button Issue

milkboy33
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community

We encountered a strange issue with one of our user's IP Communicator. We can make and receive calls fine on the IP Communicator. When we press the voicemail button we hear Unity prompt for our pin. When we attempt to input our pin nothing happens. When we click on the digits we do not hear a beep. We tried both clicking the numbers on the IP Communicator as well as by pressing the numbers on our keyboard.

Any advice?

Thanks!

8 Replies 8

Hi,

Can you check the DTMF settings in the CIPC. Seems this is broken.

**** please remember to rate useful posts

Hi Mohammed,

What DTMF setting specifically are you suggesting we look at and where?

Thanks!

Flo.Matalis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I experienced the same on my CIPC (SCCP) phone as well. Are you also on CUCM 12.5?

Have you tried with CIPC (SIP)?

If I use hardphones both SIP and SCCP, DTMF is working fine. Issue only occurs using CIPC (SCCP) phone. 

Hi Flo,

We're on CUCM 10.5. We have not tried CIPC (SIP). We did try assigning the user's extension on someone else's CIPC and that works fine on the other person's laptop.

I see. Thanks for your reply.

Then maybe you could try below:

1. Check CIPC version from working to non-working PC

2. Uninstall and re-install CIPC

3. Try CIPC (SIP) device and see if it works

CIPC version is the same on both laptops 8.6.6 and we did try uninstalling and re-installing.

I have CIPC on my laptop which I registered with CUCM 12.5 and CUCM 14 with  Vm enabled. I never faced an issues with DTMF and its working properly for me. 

What version of CIPC are you using ? 

Response Signature

Version:8.6.6.1 and 8.6.6.17

Both are not working for me.