IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a SG300-28P switch and 2901 router with CME configured. I have DHCP configured on therouter which seems to work fine and my Voip phone configuration is configured with just thebasic config to get the phone to register and come up. However my v...

Hello Everyone,I am planning an upgrade for our CUCM cluster (9 servers) and 2 HA Unity Connection clusters. A total of 13 servers.  I would be gratefull if I could get answer to few questions I have: 1) In order to ensure a quick rool back in case o...

We have some 7821 phones and since last week you were able to change the following but since we did a firmware upgrade last week this has occurred.   On the cisco's phone (7821) if you chose the following, on the handset scroll to user preferences, r...

kp87 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've got IP SLA setup on a pair of 2900 series routers running the uck9 license. I only have PVDM3 installed on both routers, no voice cards or anything. These are merely meant for ip sla monitoring for our voice. I've setup the below configurati...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have cisco IP phones that are configured in cucm, and I wanted to divert call coming from outside(PSTN) to my phone number(PSTN) when I am not around my office. I configured Call forwarding, What is required other than this? I need detailed s...

Dear List,we're running a CUCM 6.1.3 with currently 1200 unit licenses.Updating is no option at the moment.Is it possible to purchase and activate additional unit licenses (for adding more phones) for this old system?Directly from cisco, or maybe pre...