cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone 6921 did not have "Unified CM 2" value.

humala pontas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a weird thing happened in the lab. My IP phone 6921 series did not have "unified cm2" value.

I have configured 2 CUCM 8.5.1 with Publisher using hostname as the server name, and the subscriber using the ip address as the server name.

And i creates the cucm group: CUCM-group-01 (Publisher becomes the 1st priority then the Subscriber), and CUCM-group-2

(Subscriber becomes the 1st priority then the Publisher)

I have 3 type phone registered to the system, 6921, 7960 and CIPC. the 7960 and CIPC have "unified cm2" value. but the 6921 did not have.

Even I tried to change the cucm group, the IP Phone 6921 did not registered to the Publisher. It always registered to the subcriber.

Have any one knows why that happen to the 6921? Could any one share the link? i have tried to looking up this issue, and does have the answer.

Thank You.

Regards,

Humala Pontas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Humala,

What version of firmware are you running? You may want to upgrade to the latest version (9.2) as there are a lot of issues with the 69XX phones and firmware probelms.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Humala,

What version of firmware are you running? You may want to upgrade to the latest version (9.2) as there are a lot of issues with the 69XX phones and firmware probelms.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

6921 running on firmware version 9.1.1

I will tried to Upgrade the firmware.

Thank you..

Regards,

Humala Pontas