Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone outgoing call timeout after no answer

i have CUCM 10.5 and some users make call using phone speakers after no answer call we get fast busy tone for about 30sec the call timeout so can we decrees this time to 3 or 5 sec

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

i have worked before with BU on that, unfortunately there is no one setting that would help you here, but it is annoying for sure i would strongly recommend you contact your accounts manager and they can open a feature request with CUCM BU to configure such timer.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

not sure what you are asking, you can set call forward no answer setting on the line to prevent the fast busy from happening

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I understand what you are saying, but unfortunately there is no way to decrease the timer for busy tone, if the call is rejected by remote party. you would have to manually hit the speaker button to avoid listening to that tone for 30 sec.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Dear Jitender

thanks you for your reply

so there is no another workaround to do it

Hi,

i have worked before with BU on that, unfortunately there is no one setting that would help you here, but it is annoying for sure i would strongly recommend you contact your accounts manager and they can open a feature request with CUCM BU to configure such timer.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Happy to help,

Thanks for updating the post 

JB