cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone recording

dudi_duay
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody here used the Verint Impact 360 for recording IP phones? The Verint reseller was asking details regarding Peripheral ID, upon checking the net the peripheral ID us used in UCCE. Any idea on how to integrate or use Verint Impact 360 for recording.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, it was Verint Impact 360 (version 7.8.3)

As per my findings, the peripheral ID is required while integration with ICM (UCCE Setup). For CUCM it should not be required.

Note: We use the the Cisco DMS (Dual Media Streaming) solution to integrate with Verint.

HTH,

Gifton Abel.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

giftonabel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi John,

We have done the integration between Verint and CUCM, which is a Active recording, using the SIP trunks.

Need to configure the Recording Profile and point the profile under the line configuration.

But not sure what is the peripheral ID, we were never asked for that. Need to understand the defination of Peripheral ID from Verint, to identify it in CUCM terms. My assumption is, it should be the UN/PW of the CTI application user created in CUCM.

HTH,

Gifton Abel.

Thanks for the info Gifton. Btw, did you also use Impact 360?

With regards to peripheral id, I think they really mean it as peripheral id, because they also asked me for an application user with CTI roles. Anyway I will ask them to explain what they really want.

Yes, it was Verint Impact 360 (version 7.8.3)

As per my findings, the peripheral ID is required while integration with ICM (UCCE Setup). For CUCM it should not be required.

Note: We use the the Cisco DMS (Dual Media Streaming) solution to integrate with Verint.

HTH,

Gifton Abel.

Thanks for the info Gifton! Will try this.

Hi,

You need to create application id in cucm and passowrd , that would be the peripheral id.

rgds

Amim