IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,am using cisco cme 8.6 with hardware conference.                   I want plz a resource how to get and configure the default cisco  voice messages which request for example to enter the meetme conference  number and other voice messages."Vo...

Dearsi have a problem with FXO Port installed in H323 gateway. the problem is when the incoming call reaches to the FXO port, connection plar command configured to deliver the call to a specific extenion but the problem is the caller hearing the ring...

Hi all, i have 4 7940 phones with ext. 1001,1002,1003,1004. I have 4 FXO lines. Now my scenario is simple so pls guide me. I want phone with extenstion 1001 when he press 9 he should always get FXO line 1. When another guy with extension 1002 press 9...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Phone recording

Anybody here used the Verint Impact 360 for recording IP phones? The Verint reseller was asking details regarding Peripheral ID, upon checking the net the peripheral ID us used in UCCE. Any idea on how to integrate or use Verint Impact 360 for record...

dudi_duay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer running Unity connection on UCS-B200. Client tried to do the upgrade from 8.0.3 to 9.1.1 which has been done successfully. Client noticed that the upgrade was very slow. They changed the VNIC from  flexible to 1000 and the upg...

Unanswered Topics