cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to answer a PickUp group if you are on the phone?

dittocisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user with a standard 7942 IP phone with a single DN on a CUCM 8.1 server.  She can place a call on hold and make or receive a new call.

However, she's also part of a call Pickup group.  She's stating that there isn't a softbutton option to pickup a call from this pickup group if she's on her current line.

Is there something that can be set to allow her to answer the pickup group if she's currently on the phone?

I know that's very basic...if there's something else I need to include configuration wise, please let me know.  I just don't want to clutter up the question.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the pickup softkeys are only available either in the on-hook, or off-hook call states, you will not find them in any other call state

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the pickup softkeys are only available either in the on-hook, or off-hook call states, you will not find them in any other call state

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime,

Does that mean that there isn't an alternative keypress or similar that will allow her to pick up something in the call pickup group short of hanging up on the existing call?

Correct, we only use softkeys to do that.

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: