cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there an option to make the MX200 mobile (wheel mounted)?

neilmshaw
Level 1
Level 1

I realize the MX200 offers three options for mounting (table top, floor stand, wall mount).   Is there any options to have the MX200 mounted on a base with wheels so it is mobile?

16 Replies 16

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yep there is an option for a wheel base kit for the MX 200, it should be releasing very soon

Thanks

Srini

Any update on the MX200 wheel kit?  Will there be one for the MX300 also?

Thanks.

Greetings - the plan is to have a mobile option for both MX200 and MX300.  The original target was that this would be orderable in late March.  At this time it does not have a product name or part numbers.  However, it will enable both the MX200 and MX300 to be mobile.

So, yes, it is coming.  But we don't have any details at this time.  The timeframe is late March, subject to change.

Regards,

Enrico Conedera

Solutions Manager Telepresence BU

Any update to the timeline for the wheel kit?  WIll there be an option to buy these as spares for existing units?

Ted Weirbach

Client Executive

Cisco Systems, Inc. 

Hi Ted - Timeline has changed, target is now May 2012 for the MX200 version.  Should be orderable as a standalone unit so existing installs can be retrofitted. 

MX300 cart is coming as well, with availability late Q2 CY12

enrico conedera

tsbu solutions manager

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Is the mobile cart option now available for the MX200?

roderickgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Is the mobile cart option for the MX200 now available?

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

The MX200/MX300 cart is expected to be orderable the last week of May. Part numbers have not yet been released.

Hope this helps

David Mattlin

TME TelePresence Vertical Solutions

Has this been released for the MX300? I am searching on DCT and not finding it and we are in June now

Srini

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

I too am interested in any updates on the MX300 wheel base. Is it orderable yet? Thanks!

j.burwell
Level 1
Level 1

I need a wheel base kit for the MX300. Looking for potential hold release date.

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11462/index.html

Cisco TelePresence Extended Heigth Cart

William McNine
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is available now. Note:

When a partner places an order for CTS-MX200CART-K9 (stand WITH MX200 codec) CCW will automatically ask them to choose the available software options for the MX200, and will automatically include the table stand mounting option (CTS-MX200-42-TSK) as part of the order – if the partner desires to order the MX200 before the cart is available, they should order the MX200 unit with the table stand option (CTS-MX200-42-TSK) in CCW, and can order the cart as a spare standalone unit when it becomes available based on the below planned availability dates.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: