IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"I'm an attorney, I'm at a customer's site. I need to call my office from a customer's phone and be able to dial out to any number.  I don't want my customer paying for my calls, many of them are international calls. (I'm already charging the custome...

Resolved! CPG Second Line

Hello,I'm configuring a group and using 6921 IP Phones.That group have Hunt Pilot and CPG.So, the group users should be able to pickup a new call from the HP using their second line.It's that possible?

Resolved! Transcoder & MTP

Sorry for putting this theory question.. Can someone help me to understand the what exactly Transcoder and MTP's perform. I understood that Transcoder -( eg. converts codecs from G711 to anyother codec and vice versa.) but can some...

Hello everybody,I'm quite new to the Cisco UNITY and would like to build a simple Auto-Attendant-like feature in UNITY Connection 8.5.Is there any "for dummies" sample setup for those kind of features ? I played alot with System/Directory handlers  a...