cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is TrnsfVM available on 8851 phone with CME 11.6

avisnyai
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day: Customer has a CME 11.6 system with SCCP 7931 and 7960 phones connected.  The SCCP phones have the TrnsfVM softkey programmed and it worked well.  Recently a handful of 8851 phones were provisioned on the system and installed.  One significant issue was found: the TrnsfVM feature does not appear as an option under the softkeys or function keys.  Am I looking in the wrong places, or is TrnsfVM not an option for the 8851 phones?  I was unable to find any documentation regarding this issue.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is the workaround I ended up implementing:

- In CME, created an ephone-dn set to call-forward-all to the CUE pilot number (3200).

ephone-dn 130
 number 2....
 description ** DN to transfer directly to CUE voicemail
 call-forward all 3200

- In CUE, edited the E.164 number associated with a user's voice mailbox so that it was prepended with the number 2.

username user1 phonenumber 3430
username user1 phonenumbere164 23430

In this example, when anyone transfers a call to 23430, the call goes directly to the voicemail of user1 at extension 3430.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You cannot configure it for 8851 IP Phones. You can use "iDivert" softkey as a workaround.

This is the workaround I ended up implementing:

- In CME, created an ephone-dn set to call-forward-all to the CUE pilot number (3200).

ephone-dn 130
 number 2....
 description ** DN to transfer directly to CUE voicemail
 call-forward all 3200

- In CUE, edited the E.164 number associated with a user's voice mailbox so that it was prepended with the number 2.

username user1 phonenumber 3430
username user1 phonenumbere164 23430

In this example, when anyone transfers a call to 23430, the call goes directly to the voicemail of user1 at extension 3430.