cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR 4451X CUBEs with Dial-Peers busy out problem.

Hi all,

Have a pair of CUBE´s in HA using Redundancy Group configuration (ISR 4451X,Cisco IOS Software, ISR4400 Software , Version 15.4(1)S3). So the problem comes when the Standby CUBE is disconnected from that port wich is referenced as the interface used to exchange keepalive and hello messages between the ISRs pair ( "application redundancy commands: control and data port)". When that disconecction is done, DIAL PEERS in the Active router goes to "busy-out" an then the calls going down.

On the other hand, if that Standby router is turned off, calls in transit do continue !.

Please let me know if there is something missing.

Thanks in advanced.

Gerardo Fajardo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Gerardo Fajardo...,

first of all, I attached an excellent doc about this subject, please take a look.

Double check your 'redundancy' command configuration, specially in the 'priority' and 'protocol' commands ... use the doc that I attached as a reference.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Gerardo Fajardo,

could you attach the show run?

Regards.

Hi Marcelo,

Here you are both configurations (Active and Standby).

Some sensitive information has been erased.

Thanks a lot.

Gerardo

Hi Gerardo Fajardo...,

first of all, I attached an excellent doc about this subject, please take a look.

Double check your 'redundancy' command configuration, specially in the 'priority' and 'protocol' commands ... use the doc that I attached as a reference.

Hope this helps.