Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Call Forward - Pilot Number

Hi All,

We are facing a weird issue regarding the call forward all when the user press the voicemail buttom on the deskphone. 

A pilot number is configured for calling Voicemail (1212) and when the user press the voicemail buttom on the deskphone, it works, and the call is routed to Unity. 

If a Call forward all is set on GUI by checking the voicemail checkbox or indicating the pilot number, it works and the call is forwarded to Unity. 

However, if the user use the Call Forward Softkey and then press the voicemail buttom on the deskphone (instead of dialing the voicemail pilot), it doesn't work. In the GUI we have checked that CGWall is configured to 1212121212121212121212121212121212, not 1212. Obviuosly, the forward doesn't work. 

We have tested many models experiencing the same behaviour. 

Details:

CUCM 12.5

Unity 12.5

Devices: 7821, 8832, 8845 

Any idea? 

Thanks in advance¡

Juan

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That sounds like a bug, I suggest you open a TAC to have that investigated.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime.

I have opened a TAC and the answer has been that this procedure is not supported. Voicemail button works as a Speed Dial and the CFWall + Speed Dial is not supported. I'm discussing this arguing that this is a common practice.

I will update the post with any news

??? WHAT????

Ask for an escalation or to have the TL involved, that has been used for many years, whoever is handling your case has no idea what they're talking about.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I would absolutely agree with Java on this. That engineer at TAC as not the faintest what he/she is talking about for this. Ask to get it re-queued or involve the tech lead of the engineer.

Response Signature