Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

issue in time and translation in cucm

hi there

we have 99 extentions  in 10xx range ...

and we have also translation rule like 101. 

when we call 101 we want to call our cell phone 

ok 

I have 101 and I have a user with 1012 phone number

I user SCCP and when i press 101 and want to press 2 ... to call 1012 ...  the cucm run the 101 translate rule and call the cell phone ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

By default, the translation-pattern (i.e. for 101) will have urgent priority checked, which urges CUCM to make the call to 101 and not wait for additional digits. That will prevent you from dialing beyond 101.

You should uncheck urgent priority in the translation-pattern. In this case, when dialing 101, you will wait for the interdigit timeout before the call is forwarded to your cell phone.

What you could is use translation-pattern *101 instead of 101, which will eliminate the need to wait for interdigit timeout.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

By default, the translation-pattern (i.e. for 101) will have urgent priority checked, which urges CUCM to make the call to 101 and not wait for additional digits. That will prevent you from dialing beyond 101.

You should uncheck urgent priority in the translation-pattern. In this case, when dialing 101, you will wait for the interdigit timeout before the call is forwarded to your cell phone.

What you could is use translation-pattern *101 instead of 101, which will eliminate the need to wait for interdigit timeout.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.