Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues creating hunt group

ma_slepko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to create a hunt group in case calls aren't received by the main receptionist desk.  I've created the Line Group which contains the extensions to receive the call, the hunt list that contains the line group, and the hunt pilot that contains the hunt list.

For the hunt pilot no answer, I have it set to route calls to voicemail.

When I call the main call handler, and dial the hunt pilot extension.  I get a message that says I cannot be transferred to that extension.

I create an alternate extension that matches the hunt pilot for the voicemail box I want to receive the message.  When I do this, the call rings on the line with the alternate extension configured, then goes straight to voicemail.  It doesn't matter what order the extensions in the line group are in.

If anyone could help with this, I would like to make it when I dial the hunt pilot extension, the calls roll to each extension in the line group (in the order I choose).  After it reaches the last line, I want it to go into the voicemail box that has the alternate extension matching the hunt pilot.

Thanks for your time. 

1 Reply 1

sajanjoseph
Level 1
Level 1
You don't have to give the real extension's but what is the HUNT PIlot extension and the Voicemail extension. If you can provide the call flow from Main Number -> HUNT Pilot -> Hunt Group -> VM if not answered.