IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've copied this post here as wrong forum chosen...   The goal is to register 7975 (sip firmware) to multiple ip pbx (not Cisco one) . I'm able to register a single line using  <proxy>USECALLMANAGER</proxy> and declaring the pbx ip settings in  <call...

Dear all,we have created, while system was in trial, 3 test users and associated to them 2 device each one. We forgot to remove them, now the system tell us that it is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. Attached our licencing picture ...

DearWhen we call from Jabber client (MRA) to any PSTN number its just half ring and drop.If we call internal extension or other Jabber client it work fine. Kindly help its urgent. Thank YouMuhammad

We had an interesting issue where a user accidentally called “9118884000”. It completely bypasses our CER setup. We didn’t get an alert for it. And the user didn’t realize they accidentally called. And the police showed up and there was a lot of conf...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have received a request for a voicemail to be sent to every user in an office, so they each essentially receive a "copy" of the voicemail on their personal extension. I understand this is a bit of strange request and that it might not be possibl...

Resolved! mgcp call-agent

When defining the MGCP call-agent Should the call agent ALWAYS be the Subscriber? is the any reason ever when this would be the publisher? 

lowfell by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a Company in Oklahoma. Our executives make extensive use of Jabber for iPhone while traveling in the United States. I One of our executives will be traveling this summer in Western Europe and Morocco has asked about Jabber connectivity whi...

Twokiddad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes